Project and Programme Management
Like so many other organisations, housing associations and local authorities are today faced with unprecedented levels of change forcing the necessity to increase productivity and improve services. With reduced budgets, fewer resources and demanding timescales the challenges are significant.
Technology investment is costly and finding the appropriate expertise to deliver an IS/IT Project is difficult, in the worst case scenario creating extra project cost through inappropriate procurement, planning and implementation.
At the Project Lead we ensure that by using a specialist organisation for IS/IT Project Management, our client's project objectives are met in full, managing the inherent risk associated with change and innovation - whether the project is small or a major corporate initiative requiring structured Programme Management.
Providing experienced and fully qualified Prince 2 Project Managers, The Project Lead provides a successful project management service focusing on the key elements that include the core principals behind successful delivery:
- Developing the Business Case and setting clear objectives
- Defining the Project Scope and Benefits Realisation Framework
- Ensuring that the project resources are utilised effectively
- Planning Quality criteria, standards and managing Quality control
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Budget Management and Control
- Management of communications and supplier relationships
- Project Delivery completed, on time, on budget as planned
The Project Lead will be pleased to be contacted for a discussion to assess your needs, no matter how small or indeed how complex they are considered to be.