Procurement and Contract Management
Faced with the prospect of purchasing new or replacement information systems technology, equipment or application software, many organisations are daunted with prospect of finding the resource with the appropriate knowledge and understanding to manage the process.
At The Project Lead we ensure clients are provided with Consultants experienced with public sector ‘end to end’ procurement guidance and management ensuring the provision of best practice guidelines and compliance with the legal requirements.
Experienced of operating in the private and public sector (including within the OJEU guidelines), The Project Lead covers all aspects of tender assignments, from information gathering to tender writing to supplier negotiations and contract documentation.
The Project Lead will:
- Consult with the key staff and stakeholders to identify the business requirements
- Write the tender documentation and liaise with the suppliers who meet your criteria.
- On receipt of the tender responses, manage the selection process that will likely include supplier consultation, presentation and referrals.
- Negotiate on the client’s behalf to achieve the very best product, service and market value - both in respect to price and service levels.
- On supplier selection, facilitate the client/supplier relationship to commencement of project start-up.
The Project Lead ensures the client is fully involved throughout the process and appropriately prepared to manage the on-going supplier engagement.