Customer Service Improvement Strategies
Today, many organisations are faced with significant challenges in the area of customer service and service delivery. Where service has become a defining factor for customers, organisations can often struggle to find the unique balance between delivery of a service, the cost of the delivery and customer expectations.
A Customer Service Strategy will provide a business with a comprehensive guide for addressing customer's needs and such strategies can help unite the business in a culture that focuses on the customer in order to exceed in levels of care and service.
The Project Lead can provide experience in helping businesses,
- Understand the customer and identify the levels of need, concern and lifestyle.
- Identify the essential key services provided that matter most to the customer.
- Develop Service Standards against which a timeline and measurable goals can be applied.
- Measure the gap between those Service Standards and the current customer service delivery.
- Develop a Customer Service Strategy that is applicable at all levels taking into account the ways in which the business communicates with the customers and crucially the way in which the customer wants to communicate with the business.
- Launch the Customer Service Strategy and monitor the success by gathering feedback from both the customers and staff. Customer feedback is essential in monitoring whether the customer expectation is being met consistently and helps the business to understand where it can improve.